»

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Coming soon!


I really don't want to jinx myself, but I want to let you all know that I HOPE to write my next part of the story for Sunday the 14th of Oct. I should be able to get my act together and post it by 12 am that day.

So please don't lose faith, it will come. I won't be able to do it next week because of all my exams and quizzes, see my Back 2 Reality blog for that post.

Thank you for your check ups and continued readership, even if we don't know that you're there.

1 comments:

SEP said...

Hear, hear! Well said Sarah! I'm glad that you updated the blog, because while I thought about it, I'm happy to see that you got it done. :D Oh, and I love the coming soon sign, so clever of you. ;] I do believe that people should check out our blog at least to see all the fun pictures, etc. Don't you think so?...